Thank you Trudy, for nominating me for The Sisterhood of the World Blogger Award! I feel honored and excited to have fellow bloggers like yourself check in on my site regularly and give me feedback. I have found this community to be very supportive, fun, diverse and I am learning new-to-me facts about the world we live in, as well as the people inhabiting the globe near and far.
I never thought that I would ever want to visit New York City! That is, until I discovered Rendezvousennewyork.com which has taken me on some amazing sight-seeing trips, culinary adventures and places Trudy shares in her fabulous blog. Now it’s on my travel list, and when I visit, I hope to have a lunch date with her!
Here are the answers to Trudy’s questions:
- How do I see my blog growing in the future? I would like to continue sharing my travel and cooking adventures, and hopefully inspire some of my readers to try something new to eat, explore a new travel destination or do something they’ve always wanted to do, but never followed through with it.
- What other talents besides cooking and photography do I have? I am an avid gardener and love learning foreign languages.
- Which favorite meal could I eat every day given a choice? Rice and beans! Indian lentils with lemon rice, the Costa Rican Gallo Pinto, paella with fava beans….
- Do I have any peeves as it relates to cooking? I would love to have a magic wand which would let me take some of the calories out of food!
- How did I come up with the name of my blog? The muddy boots part was inspired by a friend’s license plate frame: Hike Hike Hike, Muddy Boots Welcome! Whether traveling, gardening, hiking, photographing nature, I thought of the muddy boots and how they would always be along on the adventure.
Now I will nominate Thesnowmeltssomewhere.wordpress.com and ask her five questions. Be sure to check out this fantastic travel blog. Her insights and tips on traveling are invaluable. I appreciate her stories of the places she has visited, as well as her gorgeous photographs. Every time I look at her site, I want to pack my bag and check the place out myself!
Here are five questions for you to share the answers with us, in return you nominate someone else and ask them five questions.
- Which of your many trips was your favorite?
- How many (and which) languages do you speak?
- If stranded on a deserted island, which three things/people would you bring?
- What is your next travel destination?
- What is your favorite vegetable and how do you prepare it?
Thank you Trudy, The Snow melts somewhere and all the readers and bloggers who support us.